Almost each and every one of us has experienced hair loss problem at one point in our lives. There are those who have already overcome the problem and there are also those that are still struggling with it until now. Are you still dealing with a hair loss problem?
What kind of hair problem do you have? I might be able to come up with reasonable solutions or I might be able to recommend the best place to get the solutions. First though, check out below if some of your questions are covered:
1. Most common causes of hair loss in men
- Androgenetic alopecia which covers about 95% of the hair loss problems in men.
- Seborrheic hypersecretion which happened when there is an imbalance in the sebaceous glands that generates hair thinning.
- Surgical intervention
- Infection and more
2. Most common causes of hair loss in women
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, pre-menopause, menopause
- Emotional shock, stress, anxiety
- Deficiency in iron and calcium
- Radiation treatments, chemotherapy
- Autoimmune reaction
- Sebaceous gland imbalance
3. Can hair loss be completely recovered
This will depend on the extent of the problem though most of the time, this will be a little difficult for women. However, women don’t have to endure balding as there is still a permanent solution for them and that is through a hair transplant.
Some may think that hair transplant is quite risky but that is not the case with Capilia. They have the best doctors and these doctors have already performed so many hair transplants procedure. They have made a lot of clients happy and satisfied with the results.
As for men, complete recovery is possible though with the right hair treatment plan. You can still give Capilia a call as they have the best hair programs for the people in your situation.
4. Do you have scalp problems?
When it comes to scalp problems such as brittle or dry hair, eczema and a lot more, Capilia has the solution. Whatever type of scalp problem you are experiencing right now, they can give appropriate treatments.
Yes, Capilia is indeed your advocate when it comes to hair problems. They have been making a lot of people happy for years now. You can check their online website and see for yourself all their services!